Smoking Out


(By -Harshit)

I'm Breathing in , I'm giving it out, loosing life with that pipe I'm smoking weed out.

Oh I need it, I'm incomplete without smoking that weed, I feel it,
Smoke flame my eyes, smoke weed what happened to my life.

That illusion covers me , holding it in hand I thinking about,
That I'm not  leaving it , neither my body is moving in just siting here I'm loosing out.

I know it's just killing me,
I'm even leaving my soul , my life , I'm lying here and smoking out.

Here crying & tripping in , why it's just my destiny,
I feel that yearning ,my slavery , that's why I'm dying for smoking out.

I'm too high  now, can't sense if it's day or night,
Feeling loosing very things ,helpless and screaming out , hell why I'm smoking out.

I'm Breathing in , I'm giving it out, loosing life with that pipe I'm smoking weed out.

*(It's my request and even our responsibility to save our fellow mates from this addiction of drugs and other and put a step further to help them)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart's song💔

PSYCHO

We (it's complicated🎶)