Feel this war

(By-Harshit)

We could live here with liberty,
But there are many barriers in our life which changes our destiny.

I was living too happily with my 10th marks and my report card,
They told me, I've done something which, can tear up the sky.

I'm feels like a failure, when I see others, they are too far to reach, there is too much competition.
Will anyone of you wait for me, in this spot of life there no friends nor any friendship.

Now all I can do is just run, to catch up them, my feet are bleeding so fast, will I be really happy, if could catch them at last?
Tell me now where is my place, because I'm feeling pain in the space.

Now my teachers say, study 12 hours a day or you'll be fail,
When I've wrote my best exam I didn't know that it will be gonna like this, Why world just see percentage?

My fears that I've seen before exam are now real, they are haunting me,
Is my end near?
Why it's my fate, my aim is unclear, even if nail my boards, but still in entrances, I'll be speared.

We say there's nothing left to fight for, Cause this feels like too much,
Remember,
We could all be free, if we quit in between, But life is huge war and we have to live enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PSYCHO

My Heart's song💔

We (it's complicated🎶)