STAGE

Oh I'll perform on this stage, even if I do crawl but still, I'll take leap of fate as dancer, even with my stitched mouth I'll make my audience laugh as joker, I'll perform on this stage.

Too cold here nobody front of me all are playing role given to them, no help, they are praying for my role to end, A poet performing her love poetry in front of me, do I love her?

No because she is just performing her role no, just nothing to love on this stage, oh but I'll perform on this stage I don't want to leave this stage in middle, I want my name on those stars, I'll leap for my life, it's not my time to leave.

People passed their performance to me, my family my mother was here, she passed her role to me ,she is falling I'm crying, watching her but I'll perform here.

Oh I'll perform on this stage, even if I do crawl but still I need something who can hold me, I feel to pain but still I'll perform my role passed on to me, I know end is near.

(By-Harshit)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart's song💔

PSYCHO

We (it's complicated🎶)