Changing time

(By-Harshit)

Would it be easy for a bud to grow without water, would it be easy for infant to live without his mother,

Tell me why we lost things that matters us most, I Know change is inventiable but it always leaves me shattered, I'm scared yeah, our time is changing,

OH running from this changing time, it's giving me pain I'm trying to relive those stolen moments, I'll be honest I always want to walk on these same roads again, on these same road again,

Deep in oceans some ships had drowned to the place even darker than night, far in universe black holes traveling at speed of light, all thing are signs of changing time they say I'll be truly Happy when I'll die, Is it right?

I'm singing about changing time at funeral, sage man is dead god bless his soul, give peace to his children, a life is born in hospital infront, newborn is crying he is going to die, Death is coming for him but I'm in middle of him and that dead person,

Why Do I always need reasons to be happy, night is falling, purple tears are fading, demons are crawling in this ground their voice is scary, I'm loosing my hearing, Oh this is time, this fuckin time is changing, in my head it's ringing,

Time, changing time, Oh my hands are cold as my freezing mind, Time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart's song💔

PSYCHO

We (it's complicated🎶)