Street 10 light

(By-Harshit)

I remember the pain I've been through, the way I was abused, I was barely of 10 my hands were tied behind my back and to my pain there is still no end,

My mumma said, "said streets are safe, go and play" but that day destiny played well, now I don't believe world, people says I'm a curse untouchable, it's just a cruel world,

Tell me was it my fault that I was raped by  familiar faces, tears like loop falls again and again, it is harsh to hearing what they says, since childhood their swearing keeps on changing, but pain is fix like pillars,

A Single blow fucked my life I'm too tired to myself in mirror again, It hurts more and more when I remember how I was kicked out by friend's Dad he said," I should not be living" Time gives more scars than I've got when I was brutally beaten,

I can't see myself it's too dark here, it feels too much for a child who'd lost his smile, people can  say anything they want I'll not fight because I know I'll loose once more, just fuckin answer me, was it my fault.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart's song💔

PSYCHO

We (it's complicated🎶)