Rhyme

My rhyme

      (BY-H)
If I could fly with u
I'll always take u to cloud of mine,

You're missing half of me
For whom I love to make rhyms,

When we're together I always looked at u
And realise I could anything u asked me to

Never forgot our those fights when were the children playing of young ages
 Neither grow up nor we realised that how fast does the night changes,

Now You are all of me and I am all of u
I'll never let u down to cry because it's not right for u

Girl I've got fire for heart , I'll always needs u
Many girls around me but I'm always gotta be with u,

Together We always forget where we're , the world isn't ours
And if you ain't be mine then I'll be torn appart

*(Copyrighted and exclusive)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PSYCHO

My Heart's song💔

We (it's complicated🎶)