My Heart's song💔

(By -H)
My jealousy and I always remember when you say bye ,all those shiny nights when you were mine

You never asked the reasons for my cry and anger ,
Because for you, we're always stranger

My jealousy and I always remember when you say bye
 
The songs you and me sing before those flowers and those heart that are no more

All those shiny nights when you we're mine,

YOU and I never asked each other  reasons for my hates and your tears

You were never mine and I wasn't yours the picture was never clear of me and yours

My jealousy and I always remember when you say bye, all those shiny nights when you we're mine :-|:-|:-|,.,.,

*Copyrighted and exclusive

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

PSYCHO

We (it's complicated🎶)