Womanly Light

(By-H)

Light that comes from far away,
Give me vibes to remain same..,

It reaches through my eyes to my soul,
It fills my heart and dying soul to kill my corrupt ghoul..,

I sense it's aura when it comes to me,
Neither I defence nor I could because it is gloomy..,

Light that comes from far away..,

Gloomy light has its story to tell,
It say's,"I came piercing heaven and hell"..,

Said it travelled time & space ,
To save me form burning in that ache..,

Give me vibes to remain same..,

Light hold my hands,I could neither think nor understand,
She was't alive or lifeless then she shead like sand..,

I felt heat inside me,I saw her she was womanly & white not gloomy,
She preached ghoul and lost her aura slowly..,

Light that comes from far away,
Gives me vibes to remain same..,

*(Copyrighted and exclusive)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PSYCHO

My Heart's song💔

We (it's complicated🎶)