TRIBUTE

TRIBUTE

(By -H)

My love I told you to hold for a while till we meet again
But now I'm ending with these my last few lines,

The bullet , that pierced my heart it's  now nothing but my part,
After me the World will remain same but I'll not be it's part,

(My love I told you to hold for a while till we met again )

Sorry to my son I will never be there
For him , to kill his fears and wipe his tears,
Sorry to those whom life I was and from now they'll be in tears ,

I am here dying here and shedding my blood,
To give innocent children the freedom they deserve.,

(Now I'm ending with these my last few lines,)

I was born fearless and remained same until my end,
Tell my children," their father was not killed by cruel but , he went to divine end"

My words to my men ," stay strong as it's my end but your journey just began"
My people Believe your in heart , take care and stay blessed.,..,,..,

(My love I told you to hold for a while till we meet again)

*(Exclusive and copyrighted)
* This for soldiers of my indian who die just give every Indian freedom and life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart's song💔

PSYCHO

We (it's complicated🎶)