Friends Peace

(By - H)
Friend Your end will left me single handed.,
I'll be counting my end with that falling sand,

My childhood was like lamet,many pains I've been through.,
my fancy to live cherry youth wouldn't be complete without you..,

Ugly folks forever hit and stabed form behind,
Your push saved me and inspired to smile..,

I was coward and stranger to my passions u gave me hope,
Till my dying breath , I'll never forget how you helped me in every role..,

World spinned the time passed and decade of success  sparked,
Life was still harsh , you and I were placed appart..,

Still you blessed me friend, with that courage u gave me earlier,
You never broke your truth which was your life surrender..,

Your ailments throughout life cruely Pinched you from inside,
You smiled forever, even if you cried with bleeding eyes...,

Friend Cruel time took your body away your heart still beats in me,

Still your soul lives in me and will be forever alive In my living memory.,.,.,.,.

(Copyrighted and exclusive)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PSYCHO

My Heart's song💔

We (it's complicated🎶)